The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scent In Love. . .

Ah~h~h, the scent of roses. . .
scent in love!



It's the Third Wednesday of the month of May
and time for Vee's Note Card Party!!!



On Crooked Creek,
I'm continually blessed with the gift of Roses for Mother's Day
from my son and daughter~in~law each year.




Note Card #1.

Next to Sunflowers,
Roses are my favorite flower!




Note Card #2.

Five Pink Sweetheart Roses 
adorned my Wedding Gown in 1969!




Note Card #3.

A dozen long~stemmed Red Roses 
were delivered to my hospital room
after our son was born in 1973!




Note Card #4.

This Fuchsia Pink Tea Rose
was my Mother's Day gift in 2010!




On Crooked Creek. . .
sent in love ~
from me, to you!


Until next time. . .

On Crooked Creek will be joining
A Haven for Vee


Be sure to visit
for you’ll come away
filled with amazing inspirations
for use in your own personal correspondence!

No comments: