The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Friday, August 24, 2012

With A Grateful Heart. . .

Nearing the 60 day mark since I made the decision to
"s t a y   at   h o m e"!

It is with a grateful heart that I . . .



"Mr. Ed" made a chalkboard out of this petite tray!
Purchased in the early Spring at Roadhouse Antiques,
measuring 8 1/2 " long and 4 1/2 "wide, makes it the perfect fit for our dining room hutch!





Such a simple message, yet it reminds me everyday to
Give Thanks, With A Grateful Heart!



For all the abundant blessings I continue to experience
here On Crooked Creek,
I will . . .




With A Grateful Heart!


Until next time. . .


 
 
On Crooked Creek is joining Debra for Vintage Inspirations @ Common Ground! Visit and be inspired to use your vintage finds and heirlooms in your own home decor!

7 comments:

Martha said...

I can't believe that it's been 2 months! I know you've enjoyed it. Love your vintage finds! It IS fun isn't it!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

It seems like yesterday you began "staying home", Pat.

I love the tray and the words!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

This is so pretty Pat! And I love the ribbon you hung it with... soooo pretty! I know you are enjoying staying at home on Crooked Creek...I am jealous! ;)

Have a great weekend!

Lou Cinda

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Great finds, and a good idea using the ribbon for an added touch.

Visits With Mary said...

Your little tray made a beautiful little chalkboard with a great message!

Barbara F. said...

Glad you are enjoying your time at home, I adore being retired, it will be three years on 9/1 and I have not been bored at all ....even a nothing to do stay-in-pjs day is a blessing for me. I love that tray, it is perfect for your hutch. xo

podso said...

It's so good you have no regrets and are enjoying retirement so much. Can it be 60 days already? I love your vintage find and how you have repurposed it. A good reminder for us each and every day! And congratulations on the blog-versary!