The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Plating Autumnal Vignette. . .

As Autumn schedules begin to fill,
once again comes the necessity to make life a bit less challenging On Crooked Creek!



So~o~o. . .
I've plated the frequently used dinner plates, saucers and bowls




and corralled the flatware, napkins and stemware! 


 

Filling the brown ironstone pitcher with Autumnal  bronze hydrangea, cranberry picks and copper leaves lends subtly
to the change of Seasons!




Freshly pressed and rolled napkins
mimicking Autumnal hues accent the vintage fruit print!



Simplistic, lucite handled flatware tucked neatly inside a crystal and silver bowl make replacing elements on the dining room table one of ease!


Indeed, a plating Autumnal vignette
gives the needed practicability to a hurried schedule
of upcoming events
On Crooked Creek!






Until next time. . .

6 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Pat, what a pretty fall vignette! The colors are so vibrant and really set the tone for the season! You did a beautiful job!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh Pat, I'm loving this pretty fall vignette, I like all the elements you chose for this setting and I do love the color of the dishes, they're perfect for autumn. In my neck of da woods it's fall weather this time of year and so I am very inspired! I'd love to make a fall vignette inspired in yours. Have a super weekend my friend.
FABBY

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat! I love your pretty vignette! Your dishes are so pretty too. Everything I see your wallpaper, I fall in love with it all over again.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Pretty fall color! Love that old print too!

Martha said...

I like what you did -- I, too, am getting antsy for fall!

bj said...

A beautiful job, indeed, dear Pat.
Things are beginning to look like autumn around your place. Not so here in West Texas just yet. Still waaay too hot to think of fall. We'll have hot weather for awhile longer.
I am easing into fall by working on a semi-fall mantel...pretty generic, really.:))
hugs