The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blossom by Blossom. . .

Blossom ~ by ~ blossom. . .Spring evolves.
It doesn't happen all at once. . .
but Spring is evolving On Crooked Creek!


Temperatures on the Prairie reached 60 degrees . . .
so this afternoon was the perfect time to add a touch of Spring to the front porch On Crooked Creek!



The greenhouse is being erected @ the local marketplace. However; it will be a few weeks until the arrival of real tulips and herbs.




Faux fushia and white tulips ~ and rosemary ~ will suffice for the next few weeks!



Yes. . .Spring is evolving On Crooked Creek!



Blossom ~ by ~ blossom.


Until next time. . .

8 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

The sun felt good today at 60 but it was kind of windy and made it chiller than I was hoping for.
Your springy porch looks pretty!

labbie1 said...

I really like the basket on your window frame and the little pink ladder was so cute, but my favorite is the frog holding the tulips! How adorable!

Martha said...

Love what you did on the porch -- 60 degrees will do that! One of these days when you turn on 12th street you may find MY porch furniture on the drive as I get my wintery porch ready for spring!

Amy Kinser said...

Love your front porch. Your basket is wonderful with the tulips in it.

I just told my daughters earlier how ready I am to get outside and freshen things up.

Babs said...

Your pink tulips look so pretty. I really like the basket on the window. I wish we could get tulips to do well in GA. They bloom one year and that's it. I'll drag out my faux ones for my door basket, too.
Have a great week.
Babs

bj said...

You reminded me that I, too, have a basket to hang on Sweet Nothings porch..with faux flowers, for the time being. I will hang it tomorrow and will do a post on it and my window box.
Thanks so much for the inspiration,
xo

Barb said...

Pat, your touches of spring are wonderful. So sweet! I just adore the basket with the flowers.

Have a delightful day,
Barb ♥

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

OMGoodness...love that lil' pink ladder!