The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Enough Said!

While making cashew cookies recently, I noticed that their was a stream of water all around the right side of the kitchen cabinet. I called "the resident plumber". . .  "Mr. Ed".

My expert plumber simply stated,
"The kitchen faucet is leaking".


"Mr. Ed's" solution for repairing a leaking kitchen faucet. . .








My solution for repairing a leaking kitchen faucet!


On Crooked Creek. . .enough said!


Until next time. . .




On Crooked Creek is joining our dear hostess, Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday! Be sure to visit all the exciting and inspirational makeovers going on in the Land of Blog!

12 comments:

Martha said...

Pat -- I have the same solution!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

well at least you got a new pretty faucet out of it!!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Oooh, nice new tap!!! Or, should I say faucet! (That word always sounds funny to me with my English ways!!).

That would definitely be my solution too!!!

Sarahx

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I love the new faucet! It looks so nice! GREAT solution:):) Much better than Mr. Ed's:):):) XO, Pinky

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Pat, I LOVE it!! The absolte PERFECT solution if you ask me!

Lou Cinda

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Pat, I love the new faucet. It is fabulous. Great job. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat! Now that's how to fix a leaky faucet! It's gorgeous!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

bj said...

ooo, I'm with YOU, baby !!
I need a FARMHOUSE SINK !

Terry @ La Bella Vie said...

Wow, great looking faucet and that would have been my solution too!
Terry at
http://sweetpea-labellavie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

At least Mr. Ed isn't cheap! My Mr. TED, would have fixed it with super glue! HA!!!!!

Looks great!!!!!!

Pat, we hope you will consider being a part of the Miracle Makeover blog week starting Friday... helps kids with cancer. Creativity can change things... for more on it stop by...
Kelee Katillac @ www.designgivesback.com Met Monday will feature it next week!

Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Wonder if this solution works for husband's too? haha

Gloria said...

That's the prettiest faucet I've ever seen! Although your other one was pretty nice too! ;)
And in your hubby's defense: his solution would have been my solution too! LOL!
Best,
Gloria